Vertical Aerospace is building technology to revolutionise how people fly and believes passionately in the power of electric flight to change the way the world travels. As the company grows and we begin to focus on a production aircraft, we a seeking an experience project executive. Under the guidance of the Chief Engineer / Head of Programme, you will be responsible for management and delivery of the programme through engineering and the supply chain to achieve the requirements and deliverables of the programme in full.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the co-ordination, management and motivation of a cross-functional, multi-disciplined team
- Manage the assigned work packages / control account budget and associated fiscal reporting and control processes.
- Management of change requests
- Proactive risk management
- Track, maintain or improve Project progress, timing and quality through the monitoring and control of activities
- Application of Earned Value Management and the reporting of accurate and timely EVM data
- Prepare deliverables and reports, attend and participate in internal and external Programme reviews, and meetings as required
- This is an exciting role which will allow you to play a pivotal part in a highly challenging programme with excellent long term career opportunities along with working in a fully supported environment.
- Experience in Programme Management with a proven track record at leading and delivering complex, high-profile engineering programmes
- Significant and applied experience in programme management of sub-systems design, development, integration, testing and certification programmes
- Ideally you will have a background and degree in engineering (mechanical / electrical / electronic)
- Sub-Contractor / Supplier development and management experience
- Risk Management experience
- Earned Value Management (EVM) methodology and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills