Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading team developing innovative data system solutions covering data collection on the aircraft through to storage and insights in the cloud
- Designing, implementing and optimising data pipelines; acquisition, transmission, storage systems, retrieval and visualisation
- Managing Suppliers
- Scrum Master / Project Management
- Continuously monitoring and testing the system to ensure optimised performance.
- Development of data visualization tools to summarize the conclusion of an advanced analysis.
- Leading deployment of analytics and ML to be deployed into data collection pipelines or on the edge
- Assisting with troubleshooting of the product and supporting the communications system development.
- 8+ years applicable experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or relevant discipline
- System Development experience, including development of architectures
- Experience with databases
- UML / SysML
- Agile Development, scrum
- Good scripting skills and knowledge of object-orientated programming.
- Knowledge of version control, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Knowledge of data visualisation tools
- Experience with comms equipment
- Masters degree
- Proficiency with Python
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience of machine learning techniques
- Experience in C++
- Knowledge of Azure services